- Thirty separate suites, each with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning elegantly decorated in a fusion of contemporary and traditional African themes.
- Four fully furnished and equipped Villas, each with lounge, dining room, kitchenette, four bedrooms with bathroom or shower en suite.
Several 'Insakas' – village lounge areas – where guests can relax in private, enjoying the glorious panoramic views across Chaminuka's African Eden which melts into the wilderness beyond. (Your sundowners will taste best at the Lupili Insaka and Deck, overlooking Lake Chitoka, from where you can watch some of the most glorious sunsets of Africa.
- Three libraries
- Two restaurants
- Elegant dining room for private functions
- Billiard room with full size snooker table
- Pool table and table tennis table
- Floodlit tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Art and artefact shop offering a collection of paintings, sculptures and traditional artefacts.
- TV, Minibars, and safes in every room
- Free valet and laundry service
- Health and beauty treatment (on request)
- Broadband internet access and cellular and land line telephone access
- Electricity: 240V
For more pictures of the lodge go to our gallery page.
© Chaminuka Luxury Lodge and Nature Reserve. Site by Easy Web Zambia.